Thursday, October 15, 2009

Love Letter to Earth

You are beautiful.

You are the air that I breathe
You are always there for me
I have been unaware of how I affect you.

You breathe the dreams of all life.

You are the ground beneath my feet
You have supported me through thick and thin
I have taken for granted your nourishment.

We are connected on the deepest level whether I choose to acknowledge it or not.

You are the water that I drink
You have never given up on me
I will be aware the little things you do, because if you stop, I will die.

You are my everything.

I am deeply sorry for what has happened in the past, so I will do what I can to learn and change what happens now. I hope it's not too late for you to heal. Most of all, I hope I can speak for all humanity.

Love,
Me


Thank you for reading.
Thanks to
Blog Action Day for this opportunity to be a part of a worthwhile movement.
For more inspiration, watch Home:
http://www.home-2009.com/.
Join me and many others on October 24, 2009 for 350's International Day of Climate Action.
Image of Earth: NASA/courtesy of nasaimages.org

No comments: