Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It Just Might Work

Over the last few years, I’ve studied the Enneagram in an effort to learn more about myself and my interactions with others, because I believe that what I learn will help me become a happier person. I have also sporadically kept this blog for over a year, and today it dawned on me that it’s the most logical venue to chronicle my growth, going forward.

Relevant bits:

  • Grew up as an only child in a rural area.
  • Enneagram type, instictual variant, level of health: 1w2, sx/so/sp, many days 3-4
  • Parents’ Etype: Mom – 9; Dad 8
  • Husband’s type: 9 (wings are close; suspect more 8 than 1)
  • MBTI: mostly ISFJ

Disclaimer: I will attempt to keep things as relevant as possible without implicating other people. It is never my intent to offend or hurt anyone. Also, nothing should be “read into” anything.

No comments: