Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 4

I don't have any dreams or general topics of spirituality to discuss, but my day was filled with enjoyable moments, which are worthy of reflection and gratitude.

Tasty coffee in the morning.*
Lunch with a friend, during which we had good food and interesting conversation.
I received a vase of ten daffodils, like all the women in my office, from a male manager above them.
I left my comfort zone to talk to someone in the office I had seen at the gym when I go to play racquetball (and survived!)
I played racquetball.
I had an enjoyable dinner with a friend and drove them home after dropping off their car for service.
I was able to help another friend with a logo for her business.
And I'm writing about all of it, which for some reason, is enjoyable...

* Some say it's an addiction and therefore bad. To me it is more a ritual of doing something for myself, as I drive into an office to do hours and hours of work for someone else. There I go justifying myself. :)

No comments: